Both Peninsula and See-through models feature an attractive clean-face design that integrates the barrier screens into the fireplace – flush with the fireplace face – allowing you to install tile, brick, or other non-combustible materials right up to the fireplace opening.
Choose between the hand-painted Campfire Logs or Mixed Logs and Stones to customize your fireplace.
The optional decorative doors and fronts let you finish your new fireplace in the look that suits your décor.
GLASS VIEWING AREA
31” W x 25” H
45” W x 39 1/4” H x 24” D
• 2 Barrier Screens
• Log Set or Mixed Logs and
• 45° Vent Elbow
• Maximum heat output:
• Weight: 316 lbs.
–Sides near face: 0”
–Top Standoff: 0”
• Type of Gas: LP or Natural
• Iron Pipe Size: 1/2-inch
• Ignition Systems: Intermittent Pilot,
• Vent Size: 5 x 8 inch
• Light Kit
• Logs: 12-piece Ceramic Fiber
Campfire or Mixed Logs and Stones
• Liners: Black Porcelain, Fluted Black,
Rustic Brick with Soldier Course
• Decorative Front/Door Accessories:
Beveled Window, Rubbed Bronze,
Brushed Nickel, Alexandra Brushed
• Decorative Front: Rectangle Doors,
Rubbed Bronze or Brushed Nickel